Monday, August 20, 2012

Carter {11 months}

Hard to believe that this little guy is 1 month shy of a year!  He wasn't too excited to be taking pictures for me this morning!


He's started scooting around and rolling all over the place just a few weeks ago!  Big brother is trying to learn to keep his things picked up now!  And Riley has fun leading Carter around the room taunting him with something that he wants!

He can ALMOST pull himself up.  He gets to his knees and then decides he's stuck! He loves to stand so it would really help me out if he could just figure out how to get from his knees to his feet!  He doesn't sit up from laying down yet so his mattress hasn't had to be lowered. (Maybe I just jinxed myself and I'll have to do that after nap today!)


He's starting to become quite the wiggle worm when he gets his diaper changed.  And, we've moved up in diaper size (3)!  Although, now they pretty much seem to wrap around his entire body!  He's wearing 6 month and 9 month clothes.

He loves to throw things.  I think he's figured out that game! =)  Doesn't matter what it is--paci, cup, ball, block, car--you name it, after awhile, he'll toss it! 

Carter has four teeth now and baby food has pretty much disappeared.


Something is always in his mouth!  I feel like I'm constantly digging something out of there!  Paper, mulch, grass, sand, whatever didn't get swept up in the kitchen! 

He's a mover!  I think maybe more like his dad then we realize!  Books are a chew toy, not to read and he doesn't stay with one thing for all that long!  Although, he can sit with Daddy and watch t.v. with him and be perfectly content!


Wouldn't trade him for anything and we are excited to see what 1 year brings!

2 comments: