Friday, March 16, 2012

Cereal

We decided to break out the cereal for Carter this past week.  We thought maybe it would help him sleep through the night a little bit better having a fuller tummy.  The first night he did!  Then the next night he was up again.  Boo!  He is getting better though and not waking up quite so early.  I think we're on our way back to a full night of sleep!
I'm thinking he's not going to be quite the eater that Riley was.  It's work to get him to eat the whole bowl of cereal--and when I say whole bowl, it's like 1 T. of cereal! 

But, maybe he'll change his mind when he actually gets some food with a bit of flavor to it!  I know I would!

2 comments:

  1. no baby likes that nasty cereal right away ;o) i'm suprised they ever like it! lol. cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love looking at your blog and looking at all the photos!

    ReplyDelete